Haumaru Housing is a new organisation making a real difference in social housing services its elderly tenants. The portfolio is extensive with 1412 housing units spread over 62 locations throughout Auckland. We seek an exceptional Operational Manager to lead our community team to ensure we provide excellent service delivery.
This new role requires a solid management background in aged care, health or community to provide operational compliance, strategic planning and service delivery across the portfolio.
Reporting to the CEO you will lead a team of 9 staff to ensure exceptional, timely and professional management and services are achieved. You will ensure data accuracy and integrity are maintained and drive to exceed our operational requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership of a team of community managers ensuring service levels are met or enhanced. You will also ensure appropriate communication occurs, and relationships across the community sector are developed and cultivated for the purpose of enhancing our tenants’ wellbeing. Other requirements include;
- Tertiary qualification in health or business
- Strong leadership, people management and planning skills
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team
- Excellent communication, a collaborative style and ability to partner effectively with others to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience in change management
- Familiarisation with computerised management systems
- A current NZ Driver’s licence is required
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you are part of the team making a real difference to the lives of others.
If you have practical knowledge and business experience to deliver excellent customer service, robust plans and programmes which reflect best practice, then we want to hear from you!
For further information please contact Gabby Clezy on 021 882490 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply now. For more information on Haumaru Housing visit www.haumaruhousing.co.nz