This Senior Management role, reporting to the CEO will support the organisation specifically with our most vulnerable older tenants.
To be successful in this role you will deliver a proactive approach to tenant health and welfare risk across our organisation. We require a senior level health practitioner with the appropriate mix of skill and experience who can work at both an operational and strategic level identifying and mitigating risk. You will have a demonstrated ability to innovative tenant health and welfare risk management strategy, systems and processes.
As the subject matter expert for the organisation, you will oversee the management of tenant health and welfare escalation issues and complaints and sight potential vulnerable tenants whilst working with external health and welfare agencies. The ability to drive and implement the change is essential.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in quality and risk management with an understanding of the complexities of a community setting and a non-regulated workforce. We aim to provide the highest level of service to our tenants and this role will support our organisation to remain responsive to the needs of tenants as we support them to navigate appropriate services.
Other requirements include;
- A minimum of 10 years relevant health care experience within aged care management, or a related health community setting
- Experience of risk and compliance along with complaint management
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to positively influence teams member and gain their respect
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, a collaborative style and conflict resolution skills
- Solid technology skills with a good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and data manipulation
- A current first aid certificate and NZ Driver’s licence are required
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you are part of the team making a real difference to the lives of others.
If you are proactive, organised and responsive, then we want to hear from you!
Closing date for applications – 15 February 2021.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?