Join our team providing community housing for our elders in need. This is an exciting new organisation making a real difference in the services and homes provided to its tenants.
We provide safe age-friendly communities for older people. We are creating environments to support older people to be resilient and content.
In this role you will support the delivery of housing and wellbeing services as the primary and first point of contact for all matters associated with our tenants and villages in this region.
Reporting to the Area Manager you have regular face to face contact with tenants, oversee their welfare, encourage independent living and manage their tenancy and property requirements within the village.
Working alongside social service agencies and community organisations you are part of this vital support service to tenants.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the management and delivery of care and/or services to our elderly either from residential aged care or a community field based role.
Other requirements include;
- Either a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience within aged care management, social housing, mental health, social work or a related community setting, or a specialist qualification in this area with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Hands on experience managing residential leases preferably, in a field based role where you manage your workload to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication, a collaborative style and conflict resolution skills
- Solid technology skills to support working in the field
- A current first aid certificate and NZ Driver’s licence are required
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you are part of the team making a material difference to the lives of others.
If you are proactive, organised and responsive, then we want to hear from you!
For further information and to apply for this role please contact Carlyn Daly on 021 104 6044 or email your CV directly to Carlyn Daly today.