We all have a responsibility to ensure that your village is a safe place to live, and a safe place for our staff and contractors to work.
We want to do everything we reasonably can to minimise the opportunity for slips, trips and falls, and anything else that might cause you and your guests to suffer harm either inside or outside your home. Fire and electricity are always hazardous. If you encounter these or any other hazards, please let us know.
The interior of your home must be kept reasonably clean and free of surplus possessions. Foodstuffs are to be appropriately stored to prevent infestations of insects or vermin.